- Opto-Mechanical Engineer, just smart enough to perceive how ignorant I am. Sort of. Ok, not really. I'm arrogant as sin but still an idiot. Try to live by the mottos "Better to laugh, otherwise you'll surely cry" and the double-edged "I have faith in human nature".
Posts by :
September 15, 2014 Coloring inside the lines.
September 12, 2014 Toe be or not toe be.
September 11, 2014 Humbling.
September 3, 2014 Combitweetionalizer manifold bearings.
August 12, 2014 Short Post Day.
August 4, 2014 A day late.
August 2, 2014 About damn time already
The Glorious Lemur King
ChiliHeads Anonymous…? Nah.
The Itch That Can Never Be Fully Scratched.
Watching This Character Closely
Support Your Weasel
Other cobwebby places of interest at the Folly.
Ron or Barracuda – Save us.
Steamboat McGoo on Coloring inside the lines… Lemur King on Coloring inside the lines… hilljohnny on Coloring inside the lines… Lemur King on Coloring inside the lines… Steamboat McGoo on Coloring inside the lines…
The Dusty Archives
In The Land of the Blind, the Lemur Would be King
Some of my Faves
We Will NOT Link (Except to mock them):
Rachel Ray (perky drives me batsh*t)
Miss Ellaneous Sez:
The Religion of Peace
Sand Through an Hourglass
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Heads to roll over security scandal? Secret Service chief urged to resign
- #MarineHeldinMexico Mom pleads with pols for 'despondent' son's freedom
- MAJORITY RULES Republicans aim for House history in 2014 midterms
- 'KILL ME INSTEAD’ Mother of Iranian woman on death row makes plea
- SECRET MISSION Girl kidnapped 12 years ago recovered in Mexico
- Kids who had contact with US Ebola patient being monitored - Facts about Ebola virus - CDC: Outbreaks in Nigeria, Senegal appear contained - Ebola case stokes concerns for Liberians in Texas - Ambulance shortage striking Liberia as Ebola flourishes
- Teacher at elite New York school faces sex charges
- Feds spend $2 million to get elderly to join choirs
- KURTZ: Secret Service a debacle of lax security and misleading accounts - Agents let armed ex-con on elevator with Obama - VIDEO: Kurtz: Secret Service hasn't owned up
- College student who plunged to death on cruise was watching Miami sunrise
- Facebook in the Shower with the Social Shower Curtain
- ASUS Transformer Prime 32GB Android Honeycomb Tablet Now Available
- Star Wars Beanie Hats
- Wicked Lasers Fry The New iPads
- iHangy Turns Your iPhone Into a Necklace
- Why I Am Waiting To Buy a Sony PS Vita
- MoMA Remote Control Spaceman
- The GadgetMadness Show Returns Tonight
- Protect Your USB Hard Drive Data Like a Secret Agent
- Lytro Light Field Camera Puts Every Picture In Focus
- 424,621 hits
- Almost News Annoying art Art (homegrown) Big Brother Big Government BS cool creepy as shit cretins Disgusted vilification Disturbing/Disgraceful F-U-N - FUN. FOOD Global Warming Hysteria Guns and Knives ID10T Stories Junk Science Just Plain Bizarre Katts Lemur Droppings Life Story Mini-Blurb pain Politics scary Science/Technology Whining Worthy of Contempt Worthy of Respect
My Personal “Things” – Don’t Peek
- FAIR USE NOTICE: This website (blog) may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been pre-authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, social, art, media, religious and cultural issues. The 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material that may exist on this site is provided for under U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with U.S. Code Title 17, Section 107, material on this site is distributed without profit to persons interested in such information for research and educational purposes. Please Note: If you want to use any copyrighted material that may exist on this site for purposes that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
The Glorious Lemur King