- Opto-Mechanical Engineer, just smart enough to perceive how ignorant I am. Sort of. Ok, not really. I'm arrogant as sin but still an idiot. Try to live by the mottos "Better to laugh, otherwise you'll surely cry" and the double-edged "I have faith in human nature".
Posts by :
March 8, 2014 picture it night.
March 7, 2014 Blarg.
March 5, 2014 Slappy hissy fit.
March 3, 2014 Present, tense…
March 1, 2014 Intense burning sensation.
February 28, 2014 Food finds.
February 27, 2014 Frozen bubblage.
February 27, 2014 Did she get dinner first?
February 26, 2014 It’s the wind, stupid.
February 24, 2014 We’d like to get a sample of your brain tissue.
February 21, 2014 icanhazcatzass.
February 19, 2014 Life on Mars
February 11, 2014 Pressed Freedom
The Glorious Lemur King
ChiliHeads Anonymous…? Nah.
The Itch That Can Never Be Fully Scratched.
Watching This Character Closely
Support Your Weasel
Other cobwebby places of interest at the Folly.
Ron or Barracuda – Save us.
Lemur King on Blarg. Lemur King on Blarg. Lemur King on Blarg. LC Aggie Sith on Blarg. LC Aggie Sith on Blarg.
The Dusty Archives
In The Land of the Blind, the Lemur Would be King
Some of my Faves
We Will NOT Link (Except to mock them):
Rachel Ray (perky drives me batsh*t)
Miss Ellaneous Sez:
The Religion of Peace
Sand Through an Hourglass
- Malaysia Airlines mystery deepens as missing flight 'may have turned back'
- 'GAME THE SYSTEM' Farrakhan-tied org among groups reaping farm money
- A NEW CYBER WAR? Ukraine computers hit by aggressive 'Snake' virus
- 'REMARKABLE' Historians decode mystery letter from Lincoln
- 'CRITICALLY IMPORTANT' Central European nations ask US for fast gas exports
- Feds reportedly failed to investigate reports of GM vehicle shutdowns
- Dan Quayle moment? Obama flubs spelling of 'respect'
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Mo. spelling bee gets a winner after 95 rounds
- Fleeing unrest, middle class Venezuelans find refuge but not comfort in Miami
- Facebook in the Shower with the Social Shower Curtain
- ASUS Transformer Prime 32GB Android Honeycomb Tablet Now Available
- Star Wars Beanie Hats
- Wicked Lasers Fry The New iPads
- iHangy Turns Your iPhone Into a Necklace
- Why I Am Waiting To Buy a Sony PS Vita
- MoMA Remote Control Spaceman
- The GadgetMadness Show Returns Tonight
- Protect Your USB Hard Drive Data Like a Secret Agent
- Lytro Light Field Camera Puts Every Picture In Focus
- 413,336 hits
- Almost News Annoying art Art (homegrown) Big Brother Big Government BS cool creepy as shit cretins Disgusted vilification Disturbing/Disgraceful F-U-N - FUN. FOOD Global Warming Hysteria Guns and Knives ID10T Stories Junk Science Just Plain Bizarre Katts Lemur Droppings Life Story Mini-Blurb pain Politics scary Science/Technology Whining Worthy of Contempt Worthy of Respect
My Personal “Things” – Don’t Peek
- FAIR USE NOTICE: This website (blog) may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been pre-authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, social, art, media, religious and cultural issues. The 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material that may exist on this site is provided for under U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with U.S. Code Title 17, Section 107, material on this site is distributed without profit to persons interested in such information for research and educational purposes. Please Note: If you want to use any copyrighted material that may exist on this site for purposes that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
The Glorious Lemur King