Passed on by alert reader mrmacs, a handy guide to beautiful dance moves. I’m fond of x2+y2, myself.http://www.neatorama.com/2011/04/07/mathematical-dance-moves/
The Glorious Lemur King
ChiliHeads Anonymous…? Nah.
The Itch That Can Never Be Fully Scratched.
Watching This Character Closely
Support Your Weasel
Other cobwebby places of interest at the Folly.
Ron or Barracuda – Save us.
Lemur King on Coloring inside the lines… Lemur King on Coloring inside the lines… Lemur King on Coloring inside the lines… Mitchell on Coloring inside the lines… Steamboat McGoo on Coloring inside the lines…
The Dusty Archives
In The Land of the Blind, the Lemur Would be King
Some of my Faves
We Will NOT Link (Except to mock them):
Rachel Ray (perky drives me batsh*t)
Miss Ellaneous Sez:
The Religion of Peace
Sand Through an Hourglass
- 'WAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE' Trump administration takes first steps in building US-Mexico border wall
- HOST GETS THE FINGER ‘Jeopardy’ player makes offensive gesture on show
- 'RADICAL' LABEL McMaster reportedly dislikes Trump’s terror term
- POLITICALLY MOTIVATED? WH downplays DHS intel report on Trump travel ban
- WRONG PLAYLIST? Jay Z: Modern radio caters to young white women
- Trump orders task force push to eliminate red tape
- 'TUCKER TONIGHT': Farage — Trump has brought 'nationism' to White House
- TAMMY BRUCE: Trump-Reagan parallels are scary, but not for the reasons critics think - TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAYS
- EXCLUSIVE: DoD-funded school at center of federal probes over suspected Chinese military ties
- Judge won't throw out Bergdahl case over Trump comments
- FSLogix Apps 2.6 Now Available
- FSLogix introduces container for Citrix Users with Office 365!
- The Carehub – The world’s first smart product designed to give you and your elderly family peace of mind
- 5 Last Minute $15 Gifts for Your Permaculture Techno-Geek
- This New App Helps You Give Sight to the Blind
- Making IT work: Cached Exchange Mode in Virtual Desktops
- Elinke Lightning USB Cable
- Masione Bluetooth Earbuds
- You May Soon Be Getting Cell Service from Google’s Telecom Network
- If You Have the Money They Have the Life Size Action Figures
- 449,376 hits
- Almost News Annoying art Art (homegrown) Big Brother Big Government BS cool creepy as shit cretins Disgusted vilification Disturbing/Disgraceful F-U-N - FUN. FOOD Global Warming Hysteria Guns and Knives ID10T Stories Junk Science Just Plain Bizarre Katts Lemur Droppings Life Story Mini-Blurb pain Politics scary Science/Technology Whining Worthy of Contempt Worthy of Respect
My Personal “Things” – Don’t Peek
- FAIR USE NOTICE: This website (blog) may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been pre-authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, social, art, media, religious and cultural issues. The 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material that may exist on this site is provided for under U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with U.S. Code Title 17, Section 107, material on this site is distributed without profit to persons interested in such information for research and educational purposes. Please Note: If you want to use any copyrighted material that may exist on this site for purposes that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
The Glorious Lemur King