- Opto-Mechanical Engineer, just smart enough to perceive how ignorant I am. Sort of. Ok, not really. I'm arrogant as sin but still an idiot. Try to live by the mottos "Better to laugh, otherwise you'll surely cry" and the double-edged "I have faith in human nature".
Posts by :
March 1, 2015 The Cake is a Lie
December 8, 2014 Still alive.
September 15, 2014 Coloring inside the lines.
September 12, 2014 Toe be or not toe be.
September 11, 2014 Humbling.
September 3, 2014 Combitweetionalizer manifold bearings.
August 12, 2014 Short Post Day.
The Glorious Lemur King
ChiliHeads Anonymous…? Nah.
The Itch That Can Never Be Fully Scratched.
Watching This Character Closely
Support Your Weasel
Other cobwebby places of interest at the Folly.
Ron or Barracuda – Save us.
Lemur King on The Cake is a Lie Steamboat McGoo on The Cake is a Lie Soylent Green on The Cake is a Lie Lemur King on The Cake is a Lie Lemur King on The Cake is a Lie
The Dusty Archives
In The Land of the Blind, the Lemur Would be King
Some of my Faves
We Will NOT Link (Except to mock them):
Rachel Ray (perky drives me batsh*t)
Miss Ellaneous Sez:
The Religion of Peace
Sand Through an Hourglass
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- OTHERS INVOLVED? DC murder suspect did not act alone, authorities say
- Internal emails show Clinton got detailed intel on 'planned' Benghazi hit
- AIRPORT BUST 2 'homegrown' jihadists set out to join ISIS: officials
- PULLED FROM SCHEDULE TLC drops ’19 Kids and Counting’ amid allegations
- TWISTED REALITY? Fifth TLC/Discovery show hit by molestation charge
- House Republicans to McConnell: Pass our NSA bill or programs ‘go dark’ - VIDEO: Senate expected to act on NSA collection of phone records - VIDEO: Napolitano: Collection of bulk phone data 'does not work'
- States move to restrict items eligible for food stamp purchases - VIDEO: Lawmakers debate food stamps being used to buy junk food
- Obama signs bill giving Congress a say on Iran nuclear deal
- 'Kerrie on': Omaha rallies around fallen police officer's newborn
- US warns China not to challenge military flights over South China Sea
- Totallee Case Review
- Cordskinz Review
- Sharing Folders With Unifyle
- Back To The Future Got This Right
- Unifyle How-To Series
- Make Your Pocket Happy With KeySmart
- Turn your arm into a tablet with the Cicret Bracelet
- GOG Winter Finale Sale
- Unifyle Sync Provides Local Access to All Your Data
- Escape from Rio-Blue Birds Adventure Game Now Enabled for Android Tablets
- 433,678 hits
- Almost News Annoying art Art (homegrown) Big Brother Big Government BS cool creepy as shit cretins Disgusted vilification Disturbing/Disgraceful F-U-N - FUN. FOOD Global Warming Hysteria Guns and Knives ID10T Stories Junk Science Just Plain Bizarre Katts Lemur Droppings Life Story Mini-Blurb pain Politics scary Science/Technology Whining Worthy of Contempt Worthy of Respect
My Personal “Things” – Don’t Peek
- FAIR USE NOTICE: This website (blog) may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been pre-authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, social, art, media, religious and cultural issues. The 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material that may exist on this site is provided for under U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with U.S. Code Title 17, Section 107, material on this site is distributed without profit to persons interested in such information for research and educational purposes. Please Note: If you want to use any copyrighted material that may exist on this site for purposes that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
The Glorious Lemur King