- Opto-Mechanical Engineer, just smart enough to perceive how ignorant I am. Sort of. Ok, not really. I'm arrogant as sin but still an idiot. Try to live by the mottos "Better to laugh, otherwise you'll surely cry" and the double-edged "I have faith in human nature".
Posts by :
September 15, 2014 Coloring inside the lines.
September 12, 2014 Toe be or not toe be.
September 11, 2014 Humbling.
September 3, 2014 Combitweetionalizer manifold bearings.
August 12, 2014 Short Post Day.
August 4, 2014 A day late.
August 2, 2014 About damn time already
The Glorious Lemur King
ChiliHeads Anonymous…? Nah.
The Itch That Can Never Be Fully Scratched.
Watching This Character Closely
Support Your Weasel
Other cobwebby places of interest at the Folly.
Ron or Barracuda – Save us.
Lemur King on Coloring inside the lines… Lemur King on Coloring inside the lines… Lemur King on Coloring inside the lines… Mitchell on Coloring inside the lines… Steamboat McGoo on Coloring inside the lines…
The Dusty Archives
In The Land of the Blind, the Lemur Would be King
Some of my Faves
We Will NOT Link (Except to mock them):
Rachel Ray (perky drives me batsh*t)
Miss Ellaneous Sez:
The Religion of Peace
Sand Through an Hourglass
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 'I WANT TO BE HELPFUL' Rubio all-in for Trump, sorry for personal attacks
- IS TRUTH OUT THERE? Vid shows mystery object in skies near military base
- HOUSTON RAMPAGE 2 dead, 6 injured in shooting spree by gunmen
- DEADLY FLOODWATERS At least 6 killed after heavy rains strike Texas, Kansas
- Veteran memorials in 3 states vandalized ahead of Memorial Day - A veteran's race against time to return WWI Purple Hearts
- DNA test confirms Taliban chief was killed in US drone strike - Driver's family press charges over US drone hit that killed Taliban chief
- Drug lord 'El Chapo' Guzman's lawyers fighting among themselves over US extradition
- Fighting in central Yemen kills 32
- Prosecutor confirms kidnapping of Mexican soccer star Alan Pulido in border state - Soccer team's photos on candy bars upset German citizens
- Teens charged with throwing bunny against a wall
- The Carehub – The world’s first smart product designed to give you and your elderly family peace of mind
- 5 Last Minute $15 Gifts for Your Permaculture Techno-Geek
- This New App Helps You Give Sight to the Blind
- Making IT work: Cached Exchange Mode in Virtual Desktops
- Elinke Lightning USB Cable
- Masione Bluetooth Earbuds
- You May Soon Be Getting Cell Service from Google’s Telecom Network
- If You Have the Money They Have the Life Size Action Figures
- Bill Nye Film Directors On Kickstarter Looking for Funding
- Affordable Sport Bluetooth Earbuds from Jarv
- 444,690 hits
- Almost News Annoying art Art (homegrown) Big Brother Big Government BS cool creepy as shit cretins Disgusted vilification Disturbing/Disgraceful F-U-N - FUN. FOOD Global Warming Hysteria Guns and Knives ID10T Stories Junk Science Just Plain Bizarre Katts Lemur Droppings Life Story Mini-Blurb pain Politics scary Science/Technology Whining Worthy of Contempt Worthy of Respect
My Personal “Things” – Don’t Peek
- FAIR USE NOTICE: This website (blog) may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been pre-authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, social, art, media, religious and cultural issues. The 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material that may exist on this site is provided for under U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with U.S. Code Title 17, Section 107, material on this site is distributed without profit to persons interested in such information for research and educational purposes. Please Note: If you want to use any copyrighted material that may exist on this site for purposes that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
The Glorious Lemur King