- Opto-Mechanical Engineer, just smart enough to perceive how ignorant I am. Sort of. Ok, not really. I'm arrogant as sin but still an idiot. Try to live by the mottos "Better to laugh, otherwise you'll surely cry" and the double-edged "I have faith in human nature".
Posts by :
September 15, 2014 Coloring inside the lines.
September 12, 2014 Toe be or not toe be.
September 11, 2014 Humbling.
September 3, 2014 Combitweetionalizer manifold bearings.
August 12, 2014 Short Post Day.
August 4, 2014 A day late.
August 2, 2014 About damn time already
The Glorious Lemur King
ChiliHeads Anonymous…? Nah.
The Itch That Can Never Be Fully Scratched.
Watching This Character Closely
Support Your Weasel
Other cobwebby places of interest at the Folly.
Ron or Barracuda – Save us.
Lemur King on Coloring inside the lines… Lemur King on Coloring inside the lines… Lemur King on Coloring inside the lines… Mitchell on Coloring inside the lines… Steamboat McGoo on Coloring inside the lines…
The Dusty Archives
In The Land of the Blind, the Lemur Would be King
Some of my Faves
We Will NOT Link (Except to mock them):
Rachel Ray (perky drives me batsh*t)
Miss Ellaneous Sez:
The Religion of Peace
Sand Through an Hourglass
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- DEBATE DECEPTION? Hillary misled about FBI probe, former agents say
- SWIPING LEFT Report: Some Sanders fans banned from Tinder app
- PULLING PUNCHES Obama rips Republicans' 'doom and despair' tour
- HAUNTING RIDES 'Ghosts' from deadly Japan tsunami spook cab drivers
- COLLATERAL DAMAGE? GE move could devastate Conn. city's economy
- Grassley raises concerns on prisons using terror-tied groups to vet Islamic chaplains - Exclusive photo shows ISIS leader's sister-in-law held in Kurdish prison
- 2 planes crash in mid-air, plunge into ocean off LA
- Pentagon releases photos of alleged detainee abuse
- Sickly sea lion pup found sleeping in restaurant - VIDEO: Sea lion seats herself in restaurant - Bald eagles make a big comeback in Boston - Tarantula in black: Dark, hairy spider named after Johnny Cash
- Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, 6th man on moon, dies
- The Carehub – The world’s first smart product designed to give you and your elderly family peace of mind
- 5 Last Minute $15 Gifts for Your Permaculture Techno-Geek
- This New App Helps You Give Sight to the Blind
- Making IT work: Cached Exchange Mode in Virtual Desktops
- Elinke Lightning USB Cable
- Masione Bluetooth Earbuds
- You May Soon Be Getting Cell Service from Google’s Telecom Network
- If You Have the Money They Have the Life Size Action Figures
- Bill Nye Film Directors On Kickstarter Looking for Funding
- Affordable Sport Bluetooth Earbuds from Jarv
- 441,105 hits
- Almost News Annoying art Art (homegrown) Big Brother Big Government BS cool creepy as shit cretins Disgusted vilification Disturbing/Disgraceful F-U-N - FUN. FOOD Global Warming Hysteria Guns and Knives ID10T Stories Junk Science Just Plain Bizarre Katts Lemur Droppings Life Story Mini-Blurb pain Politics scary Science/Technology Whining Worthy of Contempt Worthy of Respect
My Personal “Things” – Don’t Peek
- FAIR USE NOTICE: This website (blog) may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been pre-authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, social, art, media, religious and cultural issues. The 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material that may exist on this site is provided for under U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with U.S. Code Title 17, Section 107, material on this site is distributed without profit to persons interested in such information for research and educational purposes. Please Note: If you want to use any copyrighted material that may exist on this site for purposes that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
The Glorious Lemur King